As your listing agent, I have only your best interests in mind. Here is a framework of some of the services I will provide:
- Staging/Decluttering recommendations
- Property photos w/ professional photographer
- Install signs and directionals
- Pricing strategy(actives/solds/under contract)
- Review showing tips
- Prepare property flyer/brochures
- Mail just listed cards to the neighborhood
- Post your property in MLS on more than 400 web sites
- Network with other Realtors about upcoming listing.
- Aggressive pre-MLS marketing
Going Active on the market
- Put Sentrilock box on
- Notify every Northern VA agent via mass email service and Agent network service(avoid Days on market)
- Targeted Social Media advertising
- Follow up with every agent to get feedback
- As many open houses as you’d like
- Evaluate feedback, comparables, market conditions for possible price adjustment
- Immediately respond to internet inquiries
- NO DUAL AGENCY
Contract to settlement
- Aim for multiple offers to give you leverage. escalation clauses, less contingencies, rent back option, etc..
-Speak directly with buyer’s lender throughout
-HOA docs to buyer
As your buyer's agent, I have only your best interests in mind here are just some of the services I will provide:
-Assist you with financing and determining purchasing power
-Find properties which meet your specifications
-Arrange property showings
-Give counsel in property search
-Explain all forms and agreements
-Discuss property resaleability issues
-Provide a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis on any property you are interested in
-Assist in writing the offer and negotiating the right price and terms for you. There are many terms besides price which can make your offer advantageous to you yet acceptable to the seller. Multiple offer situations often require unique strategies to move your offer to the top of the seller's list.
-After ratification attend home inspection with you and strategize on items to ask the seller to repair and assist with negotiations.
-Monitor appraisal, financing, resale documents, termites, and any other inspections(radon, septic, well, etc)
-Prepare you for settlement with detailed instructions and review of the closing disclosure
-Attend walkthrough and settlement with you
-Provide concierge services during and after the purchase of your home
Full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker since 2008. 300+ Transactions.
Member of National Association of Realtors, Virginia Association of Realtors, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors.
Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club,
Licensed in VA and DC.
Nervous about your property adventure? Don’t be. Whether you're getting ready to buy or sell, in the middle of it, or just looking for some answers, I can ensure you get the best experience possible. It’s what I love to do.